Charlotte Gunther Poems
- Are You Awake Yet? Are you awake yet — really awake? In ...
- Even The Wind “Even the wind and the sea obey Him.” And I? ...
- Claustrophobia Sleeping in down close to the ground Is not...
- Perspective Driving along the interstate into the setting ...
- Prism Of Spring - In N.E.Ohio -new- Little purple cups appear in ...
- Akron Baroque Akron Baroque Offers a ledge At eternity’s ...
- A Little Sunshine a little warm sunshine makes everything ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charlotte Gunther
Are You Awake Yet?
Are you awake yet — really awake?
In your spirit, I mean.
Is there a light — do you see a light?
Perhaps over there, a gleam
Let your eyes be ope, there really is hope.
See over there, a beam.
Don’t look at dark things — phantom no-things
They’re not what they seem.
Be done with your nap — let your mind wrap
Around life and colorful dreams
Awaken your soul — get up from the hole
Where vacant misery screams