Chelseacrazylove Page Poems
- Suicidal The days pass slow, as suicide creeps up. It's ...
- Black Some people argue, that it's not a color. I beg to ...
- Emo Kid Yes I sit in a dark room So what? But still I can ...
- This Is For You I long for you every minute I couldn't live ...
- Scars Scars last forever, People say. But forever is a ...
- I Love I love the way you make me feel For you I'd skip ...
- Breakable I'm strong on the outside, but On the inside I am ...
Hiya im Chelsea aka Chy and i like to sit and write poetry so im kinda new to this site more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chelseacrazylove Page
The days pass slow,
as suicide creeps up.
It's always on your mind,
it never goes away.
Suicidal is what they call it.
It creep up,
Them BAM! ! You're gone,
Your parents walk in,
all they see is your spiritless body.
Right beside you is your suicide note.
Saying how no one cared.
They start crying.
They lost there baby girl.
Thinking to themselves
where did it all go wrong?
First they were planning a wedding
Now they're planning a funeral.
That day came,
Everyone dressed in black.
Crying is the word I'm looking for.
Why now? ...