Cheryl Branson Poems
- Confused My knees start to shake, When you’re in sight. My...
- A Lonely Cry She's sitting in the dark Thinking as she ...
- Untitled. When I'm gone Time will go on The world won't ...
- P.S. (Im Still Not Over You) Dear ______, Darling I miss ...
- Why Did The Cars Stop Why did the cars stop On that cold, ...
- Does He Not Know Does he not know I would give him my all I...
- The Reasons I Love You. The Smell of your hair. The taste of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cheryl Branson
The Reasons I Love You.
The Smell of your hair.
The taste of your kiss.
These are the things that i will always miss.
The sound of your voice.
The feel of your hand.
They affect me in ways you will never Understand.
The love in your heart
The peace in your eyes.
They make me feel like i want to cry.
You are a gift to me
And i can just feel that we were meant to be.
I'll love you forever
I hope you do too.
For it's only a short while before we say 'i do'