Chester Maynes Poems
- Another Day And Night Bridges to love and miles to grab This...
- Sparrows The sparrows are out tonight In the expanse of the ...
- 59 Words The chair says, “Sit on me” I said, “It is boring ...
- Seahorses Dwindle slowly, you dwindle on grassy shores Lest ...
- Darned Capsized like a vessel You poured your “idioms”
- September September is Peanut butter Wet In my
- Solar Your upside Your windfall Is a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chester Maynes
Another Day And Night
Bridges to love and miles to grab
This ailing absence in a distant sob
Falling fast as a swaying dove
Echoes more hurt of a soul been robbed
Drifted from the madness crowd
Solitude and sober kill the proud
Some forlorn acres have me doubt
Serenity dies to every bite
Life for one in a home divine
Hope incarnates a blossoming vine
I seize the sky like a flying kite
Another day and night is mine
(written on January 24,2008 Marikina City Philippines)