Cheyenne Ashley Poems
- When You Love Someone Who Love...
- Commit Suicide..To God Commit suicide to God Every single ...
- A Title Would Ruin The Ending Smoke eats the air Failure is ...
- Breakup No more tears can I cry From these tired brown ...
- Miscarriage You were once mine Inside of me, a life You ...
- Hypocrite We all bow down To hypocrite's crown Say ...
- Character Sketch She's always looking for the wrong ones, ...
Dont really have a biography I've just been through a lot at a young age and this poetry is a way to get it all out. I also intend to become a published poet and writer someday so i like getting feed back from others that dont know me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When You Love Someone Who Loves Someone Else
I sit and look right at you
You stare back into my eyes
But you have no idea
You're the reason that I cry
I think about you constantly
And wonder what it'd be like
For you to hold me in your arms
One sad and lonely night
To know that you are right there
To wipe away my tears
And right there to save me
From all my hidden fears
But you're already taken
You have someone elses heart
And I know that a relationship
With you will never start
So as you sit here staring
Back into my eyes
My outside smiles back at you
But inside my heart still ...