Chhote Lal Khatri
Chhote Lal Khatri Poems
- Jogi Ji Wah Jogi Ji Jogi ji wah Jogi ji Someone is looking ...
- Desires -new- As I am growing old I am losing hold On my desires ...
- Rebirth -new- The drops of first shower of the season perched on ...
- Once Again Once Again Once again weather is getting worked...
- Holi (A Festival Of Colour) Holi (A Festival of ...
- Love LOVE Indian Rishis loved living in caves that we call...
- Chastity Chastity Bees buzz round buds Flowers, fragrant ...
C L Khatri born in 1965 is a bilingual poet writing in English and Hindi, editor of Cyber Literature A Bi-annual Journal of English Studies, The Indian Journal of English Studies and college magazine " Sanket" and several anthologies of criticism. He is a well-known critic, reviewer, author and translator. Currently working as a Professor, T P S College, Patna, Bihar, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Let an endless stream of loveAll these quotes are taken from my first poetry collection Kargil, published in 2000.
runs through the universe
wash away the shadow lines
that separate cause from effect. ("Divine Design", Kargil 9)
I am sear...
Comments about Chhote Lal Khatri
Jogi Ji Wah Jogi Ji
Jogi ji wah Jogi ji
Someone is looking for emerald,
Someone is looking for diamond, I'm looking for my Joginia (beloved)
Jogi ji wah1 Jogi ji.....2
Here comes the breeze of Phagun
Drunk in the drink of Holi
Drenched in the colours of flowers
Leaves, bees, birds and beasts
All are inebriated-reinless horse.
Dance Jogi ji dance, Holi ka hai trance.2
Jogi ra sa ra ra ra.....2
Jogi ji wah jogi ji
Take away your laws, Jogi ji
And let me to go to my in-laws, Jogi ji.
That is my Braj; Gopian bear me grudge
Their dresses are dry; their cheeks ...