Chiisomo Soboya Poems
- She i held her cold hand hearing her harsh brittle words ...
- No Longer i will no longer be a problem once i live this ...
- Released This is how it feels like, to have your skin ...
- Point Zero I have come to end of it. The end. another, ...
- I Laugh most times when i feel like crying i watch the ...
- Breath I Deserve allow me to forget to remember, but do not...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chiisomo Soboya
most times when i feel like crying
i watch the simsons and laugh
most times when i feel like flying
i watch spiderman and laugh
most times when i feel like singing
i watch idols and laugh
most times when i feel lonely
i watch twilight and laugh
most times when i feel like dying
i watch vampire diaries and laugh
i learnt every time i cry, feel sad or lonely
something will always make me laugh
i just have to find it
and embrace it.
you should too!
laughing is the cure to the deadliest of diseases