CHINWENWA IBEH Poems
- A Letter To Love. To love, We feel you from the heart. ...
- A Stranger. She blows me to the wind. She occupies my ...
- African Child AFRICA CHILD Africa child a leader in the ...
- Africa Africa, Africa, Africa. A continent full of good ...
- We Promise We are going to the world unknown. Where we can ...
- The Best Things Of Life. Give me the chance, I will get the...
FROM A FAMILY OF 5 MY PARENTS AND SIBLINGS. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about CHINWENWA IBEH
A Letter To Love.
We feel you from the heart.
We feel you from the very start.
You gripe all our body part.
With us till death do we part?
We know you come from above.
Like an art that lives for long,
You keep us to feel strong.
Leave us to go on and on.
Don’t mind if I ask.
Because I feel bask.
So, are you human?
Tell me I need to understand.
Because the way you keep us away from ...