Chloe Lubinska Poems
- Lashed Arrows Latent clocks forge their fraudulent ...
- Shadow Dance A stage, dear stage how I emphasise you on ...
- Catharsis My eyes pursue the obscure footprint of the ...
- Stubborn Innocence Creaking whispers evacuating Interfere ...
- God's Shoe Tie Knocking nerves fire the door Submitting ...
- Spring My love for you is as pure as dew, That elegantly ...
- A Flying Thought Sometimes I catch myself wondering The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chloe Lubinska
Latent clocks forge their fraudulent time
But still their rigid works spin
Like when an ember envisages it's stage
Realising one's life that lays slim
A synchronised beat
Cradling a death
Blood that drips, thick and thin
Constant throughout our own awareness
Hence our perception frozen to a bias angle
We dare to peek down
Can one emit?
As their consecutive ribbons
Descend on deceit they commit.