Chris Hall Poems
- The Argument Between Mind And ... This is messed up my ...
- Soldier's Dream We never wish to fight but we are willing ...
- Prayer Of A Stressed Teacher Heavenly Father, sincerely I ...
- Letter From Undying Love Hey Lover, We've come much too...
- And The Devil Cried Tears Last night, a mother died and ...
- Who Me, Where Am I From... Who me, You asked me where I'm ...
- The Player And The Game They say a player always keep his ...
I'm a songwriter/poet/rapper and really all are the same thing. Poetry and my music are escapes from life for me. While I write about the actual hardships and humor in life and in love, I find that the subjects seem less than real, more imaginary than anything else. I simply love poetry. I have written many poems but I have yet to post them. I usually save them for special occasions and once they ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Hall
The Argument Between Mind And Heart
This is messed up
my mind says I hate you
my heart says I love you
my mind says the pain of the breakup had left never
my heart still feels the same as if we were together
my mind says my heart must be ticking wrong
but my heart keeps playing its lovely love song
my mind says my heart cant sing
my heart says love is the message she'll know what it mean
but my mind is persistant never giving up
trying to convince my heart that the love songs bring no luck
but my hearts songs become even louder
that love in them gives them so much power
my mind grows weaker...