Chris Hudson Poems
- Planets The pale moon pierces the black wall of ...
- Peace Talkers I listen to the peace talks And those men of ...
- Jessie I can see dear Jessie now; trampin' like her dad Over...
- Sandy Hook Today is not a day of grief Today is not a day to...
- Homage To A Friend Twilight beckons for the dawn as I rise ...
- A Moments Rush Out of a crowd - that bed of thorns You rose ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Hudson
Homage To A Friend
Twilight beckons for the dawn as
I rise betrothed to ghosts
So cold am I.
Invisible and forlorn
I walk along your well worn trail
Beneath a veil of mist
In grevious solitude
In hopes my hand is kissed
I long to feel your phantom touch
To call you in my prayers
To clutch you close against my knees
To melt away my cares
No passing friend were you
No grievance ever caused;
Kind and faithful to the end
My soul belongs with yours