Chris Lavoie Poems
- Religon It is the power of some weakness of others It can ...
- Far Away Far Away No one is near The plan is formed Far ...
- World What are we suppose to do? From the worlds eye's that...
- Force Religion is the center of many people, But what about...
- Better From the first time I said I liked you, I have been ...
- Give It All It's easy to say it But can you really do it? ...
- I Dream I watch your grace, Your face lightens my way, I ...
If your reading this, well, there is not much to my life. I follow God with all of my heart. I do stumble, but he is quick to pick me up and carry me beyond the thoughts of the world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Lavoie
It is the power of some
weakness of others
It can help you
or destroy you
It can be your light
or be your darkness
It can control you
or you can control it
You can choose it,
or it can choose you
You can turn to it for help,
or totally ignore it