Chris Leermakers Poems
- Keep Trying You can try to run away You can try to come and ...
- Soulmate NOW WE KNOW WE TRULY EXIST NO MORE HUGE CHALLENGE ...
- One Last Round One More Fight? I Aint Surprised One More ...
- Love Strings LOVE STRINGS: ALWAYS BEEN THERE JUST HARD ...
- Break Me I Can See You Coming Coming From A Mile Away I ...
- Two Hearts//One Mind SHE SAW ME COMING YEAH, I SAW HER ...
- String Collizion Now You Have Your Marching Orders Can You ...
Disability Support Officer
Poet & Songwriter more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Leermakers
You can try to run away
You can try to come and play
You can try to let me go
You can steal me from the show
But it won't help you at all
I will Be there when you fall
To try to take you far away, far away from
Let me take you by the hand
And like try to make you see
What there really is to know
And what things can stay for free
Will you come along with me
For i will not stay to long
We can eat and drink and dance
And i'll even sing a song
To life there is a road
You can take it as it comes
You may stray from the path