Chris Natalius Poems
- Love I’ve lost my soul, My heart has cold now, This cold ...
- Devil Or Angel Sitting here alone, in the swarthy night, ...
- Nightmare I don’t believe this happen to me, I don’t even ...
- My Carnation I never felt this before, I don’t know what is...
- Heartbreak I know I shouldn’t make you sad I know I ...
- First Sight First time I see you, My heart beat so fast I ...
- Losing You Standing here alone, Staring at the blue ocean, ...
Love poem, cause poem make me releaved, I wrote what I feel in my poem.
I'm an amateur in making poem, and I need advices from you all. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Natalius
I’ve lost my soul,
My heart has cold now,
This cold heart will never melted again,
There will be no more love,
I’ve throw my self down to the dark,
I’ve lost you my love,
It’s only make me feel pain,
I don’t wanna suffer this anymore,
I wish I never knew you,
I wish I never fall in love with you,
But that’s only my wishes,
Wishes that never come true,
I want you to know,
You’re my sun in the day,
You’re my moon in the night,
You’re my angel in my heart,
I knew that I’m only filth in your memory,
But you must ...