Christian Brown Poems
- Numbers And Courage What does it mean to be courageous? ...
- A Dream Of The Deaf As i lay and dream And think about ...
- Happiness Some kids get told it only gets harder by ...
- Changing The World If you had a shot at changing the world ...
- Problems Society goes on about all of this drama For fame ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christian Brown
Changing The World
If you had a shot at changing the world would you take it?
Or would expect someone else to come with something and make it
Maybe my poetry doesn't work so what if it doesn't win
If I have shot at changing the world...here it begins
I want to improve this world no killing less hatred
I don't want to ruin what my god created
I wouldn't even care if I was part of the scene
As long as I tried...I shouldn't be the only one with this dream
A fascination to see the good and great
I see it locally on tv change is my fate
Will it take a full blown revolution
Or just ...