Christina Ader Poems
- My Dorian they say, it`s penny deal revealing cloaks of ...
- Oh, Darkness, Darkness Of My S... oh, darkness, darkness of ...
- Sex And Colours The White/Red came up, once strolling ...
- I Wish I Were Your Virgin Suic... I wish I were your virgin ...
- To A... Surprising fear in your skill, How thou drag ...
- My Eve My Eve, you are a mischief like Lilith And able to ...
- Enchanted Heart Alike A Soft T... enchanted heart alike a soft...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christina Ader
they say, it`s penny deal
revealing cloaks of merits
and asperities of life.
look at your hands, love,
they polished, milk and honey,
and face of yours
not even touched with wrinkles,
but grim of lust glows
on story-teller lips.
`live Dorian treads on the ground.
the gaze of wild, naughty passion,
the grip I miss.
and only rain can echo Andante
that flows out of my slightly trembling heart.
Ka leaving, the time of breath-holding.
submerged dead body in the Limb,
that tears it apart.