Christina Ader Poems
- I Wish I Were Your Virgin Suic... I wish I were your virgin ...
- My Dorian they say, it`s penny deal revealing cloaks of ...
- Oh, Darkness, Darkness Of My S... oh, darkness, darkness of ...
- To A... Surprising fear in your skill, How thou drag ...
- Sex And Colours The White/Red came up, once strolling ...
- My Eve My Eve, you are a mischief like Lilith And able to ...
- Enchanted Heart Alike A Soft T... enchanted heart alike a soft...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christina Ader
Enchanted Heart Alike A Soft Toy
enchanted heart alike a soft toy
lay pallpable and ductile-gummy
digested by a choosy girl or boy
left spiritless aside as if a dummy
the shape of heart is oyster with defence
shell-invincible, and moisture are
limp inners when rumourings
but in a moment not a ray through fence
if our plans for life, an attitude is mutual
then no need to wait and ask me for the future
a child is the owner of this body,
he is the searcher, not a lover