Christina L Johnson
Christina L Johnson Poems
- Justified In this prison I sit With only guilt By ...
- Death Of A Child When death comes knocking at your Door ...
- It's Your Time Are you ready yet The time has come Your job...
- Sorry Little Girl SORRY LITTLE GIRL THAT YOU CRY SORRY ...
- I Hate Goodbyes I Hate Goodbyes Category: Life
- A Part Of Me Please don't tell me not to cry and This shall ...
- Forget My Name You promised me that you would always be there...
My favorite saying is 'It Is What It Is' and the quote you often hear me say Live like it was your last day on earth, as we are never gaurenteed tomorrow. I believe that we should treat people how we would like to be treated. I am a very out going person, and I like to make others happy, a kind word, a warm friendly smile often makes my day when it seems that the whole world is against me. I have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christina L Johnson
In this prison
With only guilt
By my side
The hell I am
In is only
The stones and
That you throw
I catch in my
never to let go
For misery now
Is the only
I bow my head
And for now
I for ever weep