Christina L Johnson
Christina L Johnson Poems
- A Part Of Me Please don't tell me not to cry and This shall ...
- Shattered You came in my life Devil in disguises Feeling ...
- Death Of A Child When death comes knocking at your Door ...
- The Love Of His Life My husbands best friend and the love of ...
- Little Toy Soldiers Tonka trucks and building ...
- Without You I never knew a heartache Until I lost you I ...
- It's Your Time Are you ready yet The time has come Your job...
My favorite saying is 'It Is What It Is' and the quote you often hear me say Live like it was your last day on earth, as we are never gaurenteed tomorrow. I believe that we should treat people how we would like to be treated. I am a very out going person, and I like to make others happy, a kind word, a warm friendly smile often makes my day when it seems that the whole world is against me. I have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christina L Johnson
A Part Of Me
Please don't tell me not to cry and
This shall pass as the days go bye
I don't want to hear there is a reason
That God wanted him home and it was his
time to die
Please don't come up to me and say you
Know how I feel
But life goes on and only time will heal
Please don't tell me I need to be strong
That others depend on me and it's time to
If you haven't been where I am
Please don't tell me you understand
My life has changed forever and I may
Never be the same
You see the day my son died he took a
Part of me with him