Christina Moore Poems
- I'Ll Smile When You Die... I push you away And your voice is...
- You Bleed Red And I Bleed Blac... A smile on my face - Will ...
- Murder By Suicide I might as well teach myself something ...
- Letter From A Broken Heart Let me bleed for Ever, until my ...
- Something Ratter tatter beat up sneakers Messy hair with no ...
- Burning Bridges Through the smoke you'll see my ...
- Puppeteer The puppeteer On the catwalk Above the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christina Moore
I'Ll Smile When You Die...
I push you away
And your voice is running through my veins
But I'll smile when you die -
If it's by my hands.
And if I have to watch you gasp
then it might not be so fun
But I'll smile anyways -
And look on...
Don't test me and
You know I'll love hating you
And smiles are only skin deep -
But I'll smile when you die
If it's by my hands
And if I have to see you struggle
Then it might not be too great
But when it's said and done
It's your misery over mine.