Christopher Andrew Poems
- A Response To Social Anxiety B... Buzz my face once more, ...
- Tanks Do Not Love ...it was painful... I halt for now, ...
- Her Smile Does
- Ok karen is Nike brave I am not fish the sea of dirty ...
- Gay Mistake made, border crossed Reached out to a man, being...
- Faucet Fast Pouring A faucet fast pouring love is hard to ...
- Stone-Filled Pie Sum four pins hold a poster on my wall. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Andrew
A Response To Social Anxiety By Gay
Buzz my face once more,
I have no great thoughts to soar.
Through my voice which is toast
Against my will to be this host.
Another family vocation wasted
A smile, to pretend, so much mistaken.
Too bad they know not of me
Assume they think less of me.
Let this burn become more pain but I'll try and wait
For this social anxiety to dissipate.