Christopher Groves Poems
- Impeccable Nauseating Lyricoli... Nauseating ...
- Catastrophe underlying anxiety its my aliaby, ya ...
- Easy Livin' Snags, reminding me of the past Thinkin none of ...
- Initiated Sadness Disturbing pictures in my mind ...
- I Need One... What could be used to describe A feeling that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Groves
Disturbing pictures in my mind today
leaves me speechless with nothing to say
I feel empty inside
nothing left to hide
I've told you it all
Yet, you can't even acknowledge me with a call
It's my fault though
I already know
I said the wrong thing and hurt your pride
The last thing I wanted to do was hide
I wanted to explain, and tell you the truth
But you don't believe me, So I'm sittin in the booth
Lying to myself saying everythings okay
But in my mind, I know nothing is the same
I whisper late at night, and call your name
hoping I'm not slowly ...