Christopher Holman Poems
- Sanctioning Destruction Downtrodden dreams fade with a whisp ...
- The Ramparts Of Romance I stand on the edge of reality, ...
- Of A Dying Breed Holding the hollow tendencies we once ...
- Speaking During A Kiss The warmth of true embrace an ...
- The Iconoclast A caustic presence overshadows this room a ...
- The Mirror Of Self-Loathing It stares at me with unforgiving ...
- Revel In Anguish In a tangled web of romance I find ...
These words are not real, everybody is a liar, and you're already dead. The human race is broken, they escape from their minds with their little broken things and only interact to vomit polite profanities on each other or war. The only time they are honest is when they're killing (illegal) or fucking (95% illegal) . I do everything I can to be less human but it's impossible. I've learned to not ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Holman
Downtrodden dreams fade with a whisp of despair
Hope is to be wept for,
leave your fretful compulsions
aspirations breed tragedy
I long for the warmth of spring
a carress by a breeze sweetened by innocence
seasons long forgotten bless my decay.
Melt with me into bliss.
Rapid onsets of uncontrollable siezing
tumbling through unflinching sightless fear
please dear god, I beg of thee!
Wrest not such a precious gift from your child!
Sorrow rains in streaks of agony
I relinquish my tears
'I LOVED YOU' a flesh-borne epitaph
Grieving with ...