Christopher White Poems
- Everyday I Fall Into The Shado... Fragile legs, Like ...
- The Greatest Feeling Of All The stream of comforting words, ...
- Melancholy Molly Among the streets of fire, Where metal ...
- In The Tunnels Light I hope to see you all At the end of the...
- Repent, Repent, Repent In these violent dreams, That do ...
- The Vanishing Her softened fingers were touched By her ...
- Never Close Your Eyes Hatred is a breath of air, never fresh,...
I have been a songwriter for years but just for a band that never achieved any success. It was never about achieving anything other than recognition. Not in an arrogant way though. All I wanted was for my words to touch someones soul and make them feel something. Thats why I find poetry to be a great form of expression and emotion. There are no rules on stucture and choice of words. All that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher White
Everyday I Fall Into The Shadows
And I'm not.
My dress is torn,
My hearts broken.
Through the streets.
Weak and tired,
Lost and unloved.
Heading home, alone,
I smiled at him,
He laughed at me.
Danced for hours
Silence was familiar
In that crowded room.
What did I do?
What do I do?
No one to love
Nothing left to hold.
One hour alone
Would have changed my mind, ...