Chukwuemeka Ezeamalu Poems
- Thoughts Of You
- To Mother Nature All Beings Re... To Mother Nature all ...
- Million Tears Shed And Nothing...
- To My Muse I have been mindlessly unfair withholding my fair ...
- Freedom 2 O freedom how subtle you're cast If one's freedom ...
- Marbella Oh Please I am missing Marbella! The sunny coast ...
- Be Not Creul To Earth And Foun...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''We cannot change our pasts, we may forget or nurture them, but they ought not to take over the driving wheel on which the course of our future is decided''Embracing your future without letting your past's shadow around.
''Everyone has right to make mistakes, but the inability to understand and accept a mistake is not a right but a tragic setback to reasoning.''Mistakes and Corrections
''Above all creeds and traditions stands first discernment rooted in logical reasoning and steeped in common sense''Logical reasoning
''The pretty thing about agreement after arguments isn't much about who's wrong or right, but the opportunity well spent in exploring into the unknown''Reaching agreement after strong discussion
''Maturity in life is when you can see something positive in what most consider as nagative''Positive first
Comments about Chukwuemeka Ezeamalu
Thoughts Of You
I am flying in thoughts of you,
Getting to sunset feeling blue
And drowning in the joys of it;
'Cause my heart longs for yours at East.