Chukwuemeka Ogbu Poems
- There Is A Country Again sighs break the silence… With ...
- This Is My Story This is my story I will tell it the best ...
- Dearest Bride I sought for a pen to write of love I fussed ...
- My Preciousness I thought I should write a sacred love song ...
- I'Ll Wait In The Rain I will wait in the rain Drenched ...
- The Lord's Passion He left His Throne To wear the ...
- Damaged Love Thou innocence-primed beauty Thou dainty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chukwuemeka Ogbu
The Lord's Passion
He left His Throne
To wear the thorns
And be slain
By mortal men
They tore his cloth
And among themselves cast a lot
He became a sheep
To save their souls
His skin was cut to slits
And with a heavy cross
He crossed the streets
Who rode on a royal colt
He was ordered to his destiny
For which He cried at Gethsemane
The owner of the vineyard
Was fed with vinegar
He asked for their forgiveness
Instead of His angelic forces
He said, “It is finished”
To remove their remotest blemish