Cierra D Harris
Cierra D Harris Poems
- Suicide lying down helplessly knowing that no one could hear...
- My Spell a lovely word run down yo spine your hormones rush,...
- Just Let Go its hard to let loose a hand that has guided you...
- Why Did I Let You Go i rock my self asleep at night to ...
- I Can'T I can't refuse his luv I always seen to fall into ...
- An Broken Heart Love is a essence That have to grow ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cierra D Harris
lying down helplessly
knowing that no one could hear yo cries
feeling like no one love u
realizing that theres no real truth to livin
as u lay there, u hope for freedom
but really dont know if u r able to hope
or feel anymore
u cry louder to ease the pain u felt before
for squeezing your pillow at this point cant help
u ball your self up to forget the pain and gried you have
guiltyness has crossed yo mind
your mind goes on journies
telling yo hand to pick up the gun
yo muscles send signals to yo hand
as u reach for the gun
u load up the gun with ...