Claire Jones Poems
- Try To Take Me On Do you think you can handle it? Think ...
- Being Too Close To You Its not healthy Being too close to ...
- Tell Me Something Real I don't want lies or bullshit Don't ...
- Broken Promises You promised you'd change Wouldn't hit me ...
- Why Should I Care Why should I care what state we're in? ...
- Don'T Ask Me Don't ask me why I loved you Don't look at me ...
- When It Gets Quiet When it gets quiet I know it'll happen ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Claire Jones
Try To Take Me On
Do you think you can handle it?
Think I'll be tamed.
You try desperately to keep up
Catch your breath.
Can't look in my eyes
Are you ashamed?
You talk so big
Look at you now!
Trying to calm me down
Cage me like an animal.
You have no spirit
Trying to take me on
Bitten off more than you can chew!
Thought it would be easy
Thinking I was shy.
Your flat out exhausted
I'm ready for round two.
Get up or give in
I told you not to take me on.