Clarence Williams Poems
- 365 Days Of Love It was your love that rapped me up like a ...
- In Love With Someone Else Man
- The Phone Song Cricket song I see you, you see me ...
- It's Worth It
- A Black Phenomenal Man
- I'M Still Standing Im still standing I look to the hills...
- Skin To Skin I felt your skin! ! ! I felt your manly skin!...
Born to Cynthia Williams- Ivery Gordon
Thee oldest of ten, Educated from District of Colubia public School
And love to write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clarence Williams
365 Days Of Love
It was your love that rapped me up like a warm comforter 365 days
Of Constancy. Your action is tattooed on thee inside of my heart that allow me to see you! ! ! Over, and over again as I sleep and up in your arms where my entire body was at peace. Tears of joy fall as you love me unconditionally made my smile bright as the sun, i watched at a distance and I saw you smiling at me
And I thank you for loving me for me.