Clarissa Briseno Poems
- Mistake The worst mistake you can make, Is walking away ...
- I Am Not What You Wanted Pain Hurts, Love Burns, And our ...
- Poesia De Mi Alma
- Behind The Smoke You sucked in the smoke and held it deep, ...
- By His Side I am sixteen, And have a lot to live, I have ...
- Por Que Por que estando juntos, El cuarto se siente frio? ...
- Your Future Nobody can tell you your future, There are no ...
I am sixteen, I love writting poems, specially about my feelings. I like to write poems while i struggle trough my life, when i smile, or when i see a glimse of love. I just enjoy writting my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clarissa Briseno
Nobody can tell you your future,
There are no blue-prints for life,
You create your own future,
You create your own luck.
Happiness is made,
Life is enjoyed,
So don't let your love fade,
Because of something they said is wrong.
Shit happens, yes it does,
But make out of it the most,
Have no regrets,
Live whit no stress.
Live up the today,
Live like there is no tomorrow,
Take a time to play,
And forget about the sorrow.
And yes people come and go,
But I will never let go!