clay perry Poems
- Canvas A canvas as smooth as silk beneath my fingertips: ...
- Mistress Still sleeping, Sweet Mistress eyes closed to ...
- Body Talk Body Talk Light flickers, flashes ...
- Longing For Your Kiss give me breath-taking kisses running ...
- Wakeing The Godess You say this year, Citrons are not as ...
- Poetic Pantings You asked how poets make love with words I ...
- Surrender All Surrender All You've taken me to places ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about clay perry
A canvas as smooth as silk
beneath my fingertips:
You sit and so unknowingly
to the fire of wanting in my brain.
You let me paint you.
And as I touch brush
I feel alive with desire.
How could you know
that touching you
-nay, simply being near you-
sparks the kindling of my heart?
That drum held captive
in my ribcage
Pounds out a steady rhythm
where all things are wild
My hands shake as I hold your hand;
Cup your chin
to hold your face still,
Even though it is I who ...