Clemens Pahina Poems
- Pain Of My Heart As i look upon your tear drenched face, i ...
- One Wish If it were a perfect world, You would be my girl, ...
- Hope In The Face Of Chaos Hope in the Face of Chaos A girl...
- Joy Joy, Lighthearted, Amazing, Funny,
- The Mistake Of A Cowardly Love... Constant battles, Wrong or ...
- More Than Ever More than ever, I need you, Your love, ...
My name isn't really ACP, but dont even ask cause i wont tell u my real name. i just started writing and im told im good, but i dont know. All of my poems are written because that is how i was feeling when i wrote them, i dont write to entertain, i write to get my feelings out on paper. So enjoy the origional poems by ACP. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clemens Pahina
The Mistake Of A Cowardly Lover
Wrong or right,
Light or dark,
Love or hate,
Of my own wants,
Against what I know is best,
the life i love
Do I stop it?
Or will she hate me for invading her life?
Is it any of my buisness?
Can I change anything?
If I don’t talk to her,
Will it all work out?
My Opinion won’t change anything…
She loves him,
She doesn’t need me,
She has him...
She will be okay….