Pain Of My Heart - Poem by Clemens Pahina
As i look upon your tear drenched face,
i cannot help but cry,
So many things,
that pain you soul,
that bring you destruction,
i have always fought heaven and earth,
to pull you back.
But now u cry because of me...
I wish i had never been here to hurt you,
no matter how much good has been done...
it is useless...
I have hurt you,
If i could go back,
You know i would,
I have always loved you,
and i believe you knew,
But it matters not,
because I sit here as you cry...
I begin to die,
Comments about Pain Of My Heart by Clemens Pahina
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl