Cleo A. Fletcher
Cleo A. Fletcher Poems
- A Lover's Dream Your loving eyes, your warm embrace, just ...
- The Eagle Soars As the eagle soars I look around the thirsty ...
- Flying Away I'm stuck in the serene, being no ones queen. I ...
- Why Can'T I Be Me? Why do I have to do everything? Why do I...
- My Dream Move those fingers away from the door, As I ...
- I Believe In The Power I believe in the power of you. As the...
- Deaths Love Kiss me I'm dying, Kiss me now I'm fading ...
I have been writing poetry since I was 16. I love writing. I love to be able to put my feelings down. In the begining when I first started to write the things that inspired me were my feelings. Anything that I see and hear can inspire me. Music, words from a song, movies, books, nature or anything. I never know when or what I am going to write, it usually just comes to me at certain moments.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cleo A. Fletcher
A Lover's Dream
Your loving eyes, your warm embrace,
just to see your smiling face.
It's like a dream that I can see,
running in my mind so perfectly.
Ships passing by and we just miss.
Our fate's intertwined, sealed with a kiss,
fleeting and soft like butterfly wings.
Exchanging hearts like you would with rings.
My best friend, lover and all that's inbetween,
all this I see so clearly, in my dream.
The joys and pain are all so clear.
It seems so real, like you are near.
I wake from my dream, knowing it's true.
That you're just waiting for me to see it ...