Clint Magnum Poems
- Equilibrium I am What I am. Never too honest. It took ...
- L. X Why do I keep putting myself, In these ...
- Seasons Without Sun What are you waiting for. Soon enough ...
- Disequilibrium - Aka The Beast... Constantly fighting, ...
- Honesty We all lie. We all shit. Some only shit every ...
- Haibun Sucks Simplicity, By choice. That’s beauty. Learn,
There is no God.
True Evil is Religion.
Psychics are frauds.
Astrology and Horoscopes are all false and unfounded.
Psuedosciences are unproven because there is no proof.
They are human inventions and human tricks to deceive the masses for cash, stature and egotism.
You may be a lucky evolutionary fluke but don't ever let that put you off, live your one life with love and passion to all who reciprocate. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clint Magnum
What I am.
Never too honest.
It took humiliation to change me.
Now that hurts.
What am I.