Clover Ravenclaw Sunstar
Clover Ravenclaw Sunstar Poems
- Lies I never saw how much I did to make you mine Those ...
- Gone So far gone You can't even see What I tell you in ...
- Ordinary I'll walk as long as it takes to reach you. I'll do...
- Worth In one glance you tell me all I need to know Your ...
- Imaginary I can't trust anyone because of what you have done ...
I'm not published or anything, but I love to write and i thought I would put up a few of my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clover Ravenclaw Sunstar
In one glance
you tell me all I need to know
Your eyes say that
all my pessimistic thoughts are null
and all doubts void.
They tell me that I will never be alone
That even though I may not feel it
someone, somewhere loves me
As I go to leave,
no matter how short our time apart may be
I see that all my misgivings about your reasons and truth
are inncorrect and all you've told me vaild.
My doubts will make reappearances, I'm sure,
but now I will have this moment to look back on
and know that no matter what my mind tells me I am worth
You will ...