Clyde Bryson Poems
- Breaking Unbreakable Bars Yes it's true I choose To dream an...
- Changes In Life I saw the need for a change Because of ...
- Wall Of Tears I've tried to talk about the nights That I ...
- If I Could Tell My Family Anything I'd tell them that Loves...
- The Pieces Of My Heart Breaking Away and Have To Leave Are ...
- Still Caught In My Eyes Should we ever again My chance to ...
- Abuse And The Aftermath So now I walk these loney streets My...
What does one say about the many things that he has seen. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Love is the only thing that is completely free.''life
''Funerals are the only place we can say good-by so that we can meet again''Our next life
''That..... what ever it is in the past, is what you've done.Choice
and that... is what today.... makes you what you are''
''The little choices that we make today.....wing open the gates wide for our tomorrow's......''The choice of good or evil
''True love flows from that well that never runs dry''True Love
Comments about Clyde Bryson
Breaking Unbreakable Bars
Yes it's true I choose
To dream an impossible dream
To fight an unbeatable foe
To go back to that valley of sorrow
Where all brave fear and dare not to go
An unchangable wrong
For Love that burns as a star
To fight when I'm so tired so weary
To break unbreakable bars
For this is my plan to follow that love
No matter how hopeless no matter how hard
To fight for the right things without question or pause
To fight that evil
For love there is no greater cause
Also because I know that
For love to be true
One must ...