Cody Sky Poems
- The Deception Of Life Life is as dead as it falls, And it ...
- My Fault She's Gone it's my fault she's gone, i held in my ...
- Failure Maybe I, I didn't seem to have a thing left to say I...
- I Wish She Was Still Mine.. I sit here, Watching her, I'm...
- Tragedy Of Love Broken hearted inside, A black hole inside ...
I am 18 years of age. i'm originally from Denver Colorado, But grew up in Phoenix Arizona. I never met my father he left me as a child, i basically raised myself, my mother been on drugs for as far as i can remember she was never around much. My older brother is in prison, i also have a little brother who a am trying to take care of at the moment. i also have two other brothers and a sister that i... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cody Sky
The Deception Of Life
Life is as dead as it falls,
And it falls as dead as life,
It goes in circles as if it were a marry-go-round
It laughs and plays as if we were just a toy,
Mocking us teasing us, but that’s the burden of life,
We all find something we love, something we can bare for the rest of our lives,
But life takes that away, in only the blink an eye,
As we stand on the edge
Holding down our heads, and no one knows were alive,
As we stand under the street light,
Just watching as the days go by,
We have no hope, we have no glory,
It exempts us from the ...