- Old Friend i gave my heart away to know your joy and to know ...
- In Bloom they come they leave sometimes they stay ...
- For You no let ups, incessant, maddening this unpredictable ...
- She Wrote Herself In A Page she wrote herself in a ...
- Ghost Of Her oh that smell i knew it oh so well so ...
- Dead Stars sa may bintana nakadungaw ka na naman nag ...
i dont write poems realy, i write songs, im male 27 from the philippines, all the writings that i put in here are all songs more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about comatose
i gave my heart away to know your joy and to know your pain
ive broken down my walls to welcome your morning light and your rain
you put your heart in my hands so i'd be gentle
so i would understand
old friend may my dawns begin with you
and my nights a cradle for two
let me breath you in
let me live you
let me know
i gave my life away
yet ive never been so free
and all the things that i see i see through you
i knew you
youve let me