Comte Valois Poems
- If Dreams Could Become Reality Sometimes it's so hard letting...
- Sacrifice I'm no true hero I'm just making a sacrifice I ...
- Wait For The Night And A Cloud... You claim I'm a thief, ...
- Rain Fire I can hear the thunder But I think it might rain ...
- Together You are the most beautiful girl I've seen You are ...
- Proxima Centauri I sit here gazing at the world so blue And ...
Born in 1990, in a small town outside of Dallas, Texas.
Began to write poetry at the age of 14, and currently has over 300 poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Comte Valois
If Dreams Could Become Reality
Sometimes it's so hard letting go
And tonight I just want you to know
That I am staying strong and proud somehow
I just wish you could see me now
I've held myself together for years
I've fought through all the trials and tears
And I want you to know it's all for you
But that's something you probably already knew
Can you see me now, looking down from the stars?
I hold you close, yet you seem so far
Sometimes in dreams you visit me
And I don't feel so lonely anymore
And is it you I feel who holds me tight
And wraps me in warmth when I'm cold at ...