countrygrl 1009 Poems
- Another Girl I was sitting on the bus The other day Looking...
- A Boy's Just A Boy A boy's just a boy Till he's the one ...
- I Remember I remember it so clear Just like it was ...
- In The Backseat Of His Car In the backseat of his car He ...
- Just Friends it's amazing, how somebody's always tellin, me ...
- I Zone Out bored out of my mind, head in the clouds, as ...
- The Girl With A Broken Heart she used to wear her heart out ...
I normally don't write poetry, and most of what is on here is from a few years ago. However, I love poetry and how easy it is to put feelings into a poem.
So, hope you like my stuff, feel free to comment and/or criticize. I'm more of a music person, so a lot of my stuff will sound more like lyrics: P
***countrygrl1009*** more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about countrygrl 1009
I was sitting on the bus
The other day
Looking for you,
Hoping you weren't going to be late
I scanned the crowd,
Then looked by the stairs
I saw you with a girl,
But why would I care?
So she's a girl,
She's probably a friend
If only I had known
What would happen in the end
You lean in to kiss her
I can't believe my eyes
I should have known better
But what a surprise.
I think to myself,
So this is how it feels, a heart break
When you get on I act normal,
Today that's called fake.