Courtney Welden Poems
- Beautiful Girl Beautiful girl with pretty eyes A hidden ...
- Image In The Mirror That image in the mirror Is another girl
- When I Look In The Mirror Why must I love you so When all I ...
- Hold Inside What I hold inside Is something I can't deny
- Why? Why must I hurt this much It Feels like my heart got ...
- Leave You You may have lied to me Even cheated on me But ...
- You Promised You promised no heart ache No pain No hurt
Feel free to visit my myspace page to learn about me. It is myspace.com/im_into_him more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Courtney Welden
Beautiful girl with pretty eyes
A hidden heart of hurt and lies
She sits up in her room at night and cries
It's hard for her to realize,
Isn't all weak in the knees and butterflies.