craig smith Poems
- Soulmate adrift I am floating flowing through the emptiness
- I Love You eight characters two white spaces but man are ...
- Mom unable to open eyes wet from tears
- Forward time does not wait endless path on which I ...
- With My Heart from my heart I open myself to you
- This Place Is Me escape down a darken path following my ...
- Released stepping over myself I walk away never ending pain...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about craig smith
adrift I am
flowing through the emptiness
new moon high
your light shines upon me
frozen by your beauty
burning crimson red
my heart you hold
ripped from within by your own hands
through my open chest you leap
filling the void
you have entered me