Creed Short Poems
- Cloudy Skies My sun sets early today The skies are forever ...
- I Surrender I surrender my heart, It has been broken to ...
- In My Life My life is coming to an end Because my feelings ...
- Vodka Things are taken that will never be replaced Where my ...
- He Remembers He remembers it all, All the people who had ...
- My Last Prayer I can feel the final act coming near That ...
- Moonlight The gun glimmers against the moonlight He tries to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Creed Short
My sun sets early today
The skies are forever grey
The days drag on forever
My true feelings I must sever
What is to become of us?
My heart bleeds nothing but puss
Your conflicted feelings give me hope
Each time we kiss it helps me to cope
Day in, day out, not knowing
Is the hope true or false, it is the unknowing
Each day becomes a little brighter
Only when the sun sets I fall harder and harder
How much longer can I wear the mask?
Each day it slips and life just becomes a task
Most of my affairs are now in order
With a bullet through ...