Crystal Fuller Poems
- I Am The Metal I am the metal cutting you wrist, I do your ...
- My One Last Dream One last dream of rejecting your protective...
- Our Silent Screams Can you hear them? They linger in the ...
- Personal Superman What would I say? I want forever with ...
- Stay Away My Old Memory You say we tried Now we must say ...
- My Cutter's Lullaby Your sliver blade Helping you make the ...
Some people may i say i am goth or emo/emotinoal, but the way i see i am who i am. there should be no titels beides our names. i like to spend my time reading, lestening to music, and writing poetry or short stories.my favorite colors are black and purple.
and i dont care for mushrooms (and yes i relize how ramdom that was) =) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Crystal Fuller
Stay Away My Old Memory
You say we tried
Now we must say goodbye.
Tell me, what’s you definition of trying?
Goodbye, goodbye my dear friend
My feelings for you will never end...
Your final words are knives;
The knives you stick in my back.
Now my only antidote is crack,
As I slowly die inside,
I lay beside
The corpse of what use to be.
Now that you are free,
Stay away from me.