Crystal Johnson Poems
- *untitled* Sing me a deadly lullaby, you better make it soft ...
- Destiny V.S Fate Down the road of destiny you see your ...
- The Pain She goes to school each morning With bruises on her...
- Why Daddy? What did I do wrong here, daddy? What did I say ...
- A Perfect Dream Last night I had a dream of you We were ...
- Unreachable You cant reach the unreachable you'll never ...
- Blinded I'm not the girl you think I am You're blinded by my...
Well hi everyone.
My name's Crystal.
I'm 14, almost 15/thank god!
I live in Spring Hill, Tennessee.
And I've been writing poetry for about 4 years now. If you want to know anything else, you can check out my myspace if you want. :)
www.myspace.com/crystalrenee14 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sing me a deadly lullaby, you better make it soft and sweet.
Hypnotize me, mesmerize me,
Put this broken heart to sleep.
Let me close my eyes, and let me rest inside your arms.
Bewilder me, confuse me, and let me open up my heart.
Feed me lies and pour me tears, its becoming an addiction.
Hold me close, and then push me away,
I’m starving for your affection.
Your kiss is filled with poison, it’s become my new obsession.
Smile at me, then glace away, I struggle for your attention.
Dance with me in the thunder, as it sings its pain filled tune
It’s my ...