Curtis Mosby Poems
- Face These Words I shed a tear for a lonely star. I make a ...
- Black Ink On White Paper Do you believe we wrote this life ...
- A Love So Far In The Wind With every breath I breath I hope ...
- Always Following The Abulance ... After everyday of ...
- A Red Painted Eustoma Lost In ...
- No Home Of Fathers I knock on every door in this ...
- Inner Beauty Never Need To Fol...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Curtis Mosby
Face These Words
I shed a tear for a lonely star.
I make a wish and ask a question will my life go far.
I see the sorrow.
Pray so I can see tommorrow.
Because who ever said you would live to be 21.
So many tragedies from a gun.
Mama I blame you for my wicked ways.
But I praise you for saving me from a early grave.
Father was never thier, so I always cried.
But mama hide the fact that my father died.
I never prayed for a brighter day.
My life is dark for my path I never know which way.
I kiss the cross around my neck.
Im just living for respect.
The sin they inject is ...