D.B.K always Alone
D.B.K always Alone Poems
- Can'T Say I Love You Every time I look into her Eyes I can ...
- Please Come Back Home Tell me why you have gone I don't know...
- Life Of Scorpio Why all these cramp happens to Me Why the ...
- Call Of A Dead Baby All that I thought was a dream It was ...
- And The Lover Is Dead “AND THE LOVER IS DEAD” It Was the ...
- Gave Up U would be thinking i m mad' But u don't know that i...
- Beneath My Heart Every time I tried to hide From my smile ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about D.B.K always Alone
Can'T Say I Love You
Every time I look into her Eyes
I can see a sweet girl waiting for my Replies
Every time she look at me and smile
I fall in love at that very while
Her Eyes are like Pearl
How cute is that innocent girl
She comes in my every dream
And dance with me like a fairy queen
Every time she passes by
My Heart beat Goes Slow
I want to be her Friend
But fear that she will say No
I don't want her to Go
One thing, she don't know
I have become a Druggist
And She is the drug that made me So
No matter How Hard I try
No matter How Bitter I ...