D.L. Byer Poems
- Basketball Dreams I drive down the court Eyes up, hands ...
- All About Me – A Poem When asked to write this poem of ...
- Taste And See How I know you, Oh, I know you To my sense’s...
- My Loves I have a love in my life To do what is good To do ...
- Scream Sometimes from deep inside me I have the urge ...
- Time Less What was and what wasn’t What is and what ...
- Doubt How do I describe my God, where do I even start? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about D.L. Byer
I drive down the court
Eyes up, hands pumping
Legs in rhythm
Lift, rise, release
I dream of this
Hope for and wish
Waiting for my chance to show
What all the work has been for
But not today
Maybe next time
Some other game
When coach remembers me
Sitting on the bench