D.M. Barber Poems
- Acid Rain Acid rain Is falling down Feel the pain And ...
- Mr. Madman when the bulls sent to freedom the madman he will...
- Dead World I see the world falling apart around me Because ...
- Suicide Number 2 The gun I hold Loaded and cocked Held in ...
- I Don'T Lie The CIA told me to go away Told me to come back ...
- Suicide Number 1 The bills so large They remove the ...
- Hair On Fire when theres a fight to my despite i am the one...
born 12/08/1988 i D.M. Barber started poetry after being inspired by a good friend N.C. Cusack and one Sir. Bob Geldof, after reading Bob's autobiography i felt i had alot incommon with him.
being a musician poetry felt as thoguh it comes so natural as does improvising lyrics. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Is falling down
Feel the pain
And touch the sound
I’m leaving now
Don’t know if I’ll be back today
Is it Reality I’m not sure
Coz what I’m seeing I’ve never seen before
Got no feeling, nothing to say
Just lying back and floating away
No worries no problems
Not a bother in the world
But 6 hours later I bet I’ll hurl
Taste the yellow
Hear the blue
Tripping out I’m gonna spu
Feeling like shit I need a boost
take the rope and make a noose
Where do I sleep and what do I eat
If I’m lying down and can’t ...