d'menz veen Poems
- April Rain! ! Drop, dropp and many drops came dropping on ...
- From Nyanglam Hills Like a snake crawl, the roads curves ...
- No More From Today Works done are finished Its time to go ...
- The Autumn When the rains end their heavy showers Dry clouds...
- The Voice Of Love After a long solitary confinement In deep ...
- On A Cold Winter Night Tree tops like temple peaks Peaking ...
- Stone And Peacock Lend me a stone I'll lend you a ...
D'menz Veen was born at Pathsala in the state of Assam, India. Currently pursuing his Master's Degree in English from the University of Bodoland, Assam, India. He got his inspiration to write poems from his father, who is also a poet in [[Bodo Language]] for the literature of the Bodo. Not a poet by profession, but like to write and compose............. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about d'menz veen
April Rain! !
Drop, dropp and many drops
on my cottage roof
the heavenly shower
wetting, and more drops
flowing from the thatch-eves
pure and filtered fresh
the first April morning rain
washing the dusty leaves
pure and green
the fragrant coriander leaves
blessed with silver liquid gems.
Upon a high branch
a pair of starlings shivers cold
blankets its body
with its warm feathers
hid under a thick leaves
their ears straightened
listening to the soft blew
of the april wind
a melody to compose
and a melody to ...