Daffodil Jackson Poems
- Goodnight Mam And Dad. We know that you are here today, ...
- Our Mam. With a clip round the ear And a caustic tongue, ...
- Polesworth In a village in a valley Is the place where I was...
- That Night. I had no way of knowing That the winds of ...
- Summary Spring green Young scene. ..
- Dandelions And Daisies. Dandelions and Daisies always make me...
- Lost Love I cry when I think of the lost days, Of things ...
Moved to Cornwall 14 years ago.I am 60yrs old and the mother of three adult children, also grandmother to one beautiful 2yr old. I left school at the age of fifteen with no formal qualifications but have enjoyed writing verse since I was a child. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daffodil Jackson
Goodnight Mam And Dad.
We know that you are here today,
Standing, arms entwined.
So in love and happy
Faces all unlined.
Watching us, your children
As we come to honour you,
Each with special memories
Of parents good and true.
All six of us together,
The family you made.
Our feet have trodden different paths
But the tie that binds has stayed.
And though our hearts are heavy
As around your grave we crowd,
We feel your love around us
And know we’ve made you proud
Goodnight Mam and Dad
Till we meet again.